Soal (Essay) Present Perfect Tense Beserta Jawaban
Kumpulan Soal (Esai/Uraian) Materi Present Perfect Tense1. What is the helping verb of present perfect tense?
2. What is the difference between since and for in present perfect?
3. Can we use present perfect with past simple?
4. What is the function of simple past tense and present perfect tense?
5. What is the social function of present perfect tense?
6. How do you explain present perfect to a beginner?
7. Is have present perfect?
Jawaban:1. Present Perfect Tense. In English, present perfect tense is formed with the auxiliary verb “have” plus the past participle of the main verb, for example: “He has studied for a month.” German present perfect tense likewise relies on an auxiliary verb plus the main verb's past particle.
2. We use Present Perfect tense to talk about action which started in the past and continues up to the present. For and since are used with the present perfect to indicate time. We use for to talk about a period of time (a few days, half an hour, two years...) ... We have worked for 2 hours.
3. simple past. You must always use the present perfect when the time of an action is not important or not specified. You must always use the simple past when details about the time or place that an action occured are given or requested.
4. the basic form of the past tense in English. It is used to describe events that finished at a specific time in the past. present perfect tense – n. A grammatical combination of the present tense and the perfect aspect, used to express a past event that has present consequences.
5. The present perfect tense is used to describe action that began in the past and continues into the present or has just been completed at the moment of utterance. The present perfect is often used to suggest that a past action still has an effect upon something happening in the present.
6. Start by Speaking about Your Experiences. Introduce the present perfect by providing three short situations One about life experiences, one speaking about some things that started in the past and continue into the present. Finally, also illustrate the present perfect for events that influence the present moment in time
7. The present perfect is formed from the present tense of the verb have and the past participle of a verb.