Soal (Uraian) Present Perfect Tense dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Present Perfect Tense1. What is the meaning of present perfect tense?
2. What is present perfect tense with examples?
3. Why is it called the present perfect?
4. What is the difference between present tense and present perfect tense?
5. What is the present perfect tense of watch?
6. What is the difference between present perfect tense and past perfect tense?
Jawaban:1. Definition of the present perfect tense. The present perfect is used to indicate a link between the present and the past. The time of the action is before now but not specified, and we are often more interested in the result than in the action itself.
2. Using Present Perfect Tense. ... One example of this tense is: "have jumped." "Have" is the present tense and "jumped" is the past participle. Some other forms of this tense are: Has lived: She has lived here all her life.
3. Present Perfect is called like that because it combines the present grammatical tense (you have) and the perfect grammatical aspect (done). ... As to why it's perfect, the term comes from Latin perfectus, "achieved, finished, completed".
4. The present perfect continuous tense is used to talk about more temporary actions and situations; the present perfect tense is used to talk about longer-lasting or permanent situations.
5. “watch” in the present tense becomes “watched” in past simple and it's also “watched” in past participle form. And even some irregular verbs use the same verb for past simple as the past participle form. “have” in the present tense becomes “had” in the simple past and it's also “had” as a past participle.
6. Present Perfect, Past Perfect and Future Perfect Verb Tenses. The present perfect verb tense refers to something that was just completed in the recent past. ... For example, “Daniel has worked for Exxon for the past 12 years.” Past perfect refers to how two things that have already happened relate.