Soal (Uraian) Simple Future Tense dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Esai/Essay) Tentang Simple Future Tense1. What is simple future tense and example?
2. What is the simple future tense?
3. What is the rule of Future Simple?
4. Will simple future exercises?
5. Tuliskan pengertian simple future tense!
Jawaban:1. The simple future tense is used when an action is promised/thought to occur in the future. Structure: Subject + shall/will + verb + . . . . . . . . Example: We shall move to another city.
2. The simple future refers to a time later than now, and expresses facts or certainty. In this case there is no 'attitude'. The simple future is used: To predict a future event: It will rain tomorrow.
3. The formula for Simple Future Tense when the Second Person, Third Person Singular/ Plural are involved is that the sentence starts with You/ He/ She/ Common or proper nouns/ They, with will and then a verb in its 1st form followed by an object which is optional.
4. Exercise on Future I Simple (will)
1. You (earn) a lot of money.
2. You (travel) around the world.
3. You (meet) lots of interesting people.
4. Everybody (adore) you.
5. You (not / have) any problems.
6. Many people (serve) you.
7. They (anticipate) your wishes.
8. There (not / be) anything left to wish for.
5. Simple future tense adalah suatu bentuk kata kerja yang digunakan untuk menyatakan bahwa suatu aksi terjadi di masa depan, secara spontan atau terencana