Soal (Uraian) Simple Past Tense dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Simple Past Tense1. What is simple past tense with examples?
2. How do you make simple past tense?
3. What is structure of simple past tense
4. Are past simple tense?
5. Tuliskan pengertian simple past tense!
6. Tuliskan rumus simple past tense untuk kalimat positif dan contoh !
Jawaban:1. The simple past tense of regular verbs is marked by the ending -d or -ed. ... An example of a simple past tense verb used in a sentence would be: "I went to the park." The speaker completed their action of going to the park, so you use the verb "go" in the simple past tense
2. Forming the Past Simple
The past simple is usually formed by adding d, ed, or ied to the base form of the verb, however, in English there are many irregular verbs that take on a completely different form in the past tense. Some people call this the V2 form of the verb.
3. There are usually two completed actions in the sentence; one happens before the other. Structures: Subject + had + past participle form of the main verb + before + subject + simple past tense
4. The simple past is a verb tense that is used to talk about things that happened or existed before now. ... Unlike the past continuous tense, which is used to talk about past events that happened over a period of time, the simple past tense emphasizes that the action is finished.
5. Simple past tense adalah suatu bentuk kata kerja sederhana untuk menunjukkan bahwa suatu kejadian terjadi di masa lampau. Pada simple past tense, waktu kejadian (yesterday, last two days, last year) atau periode waktunya (for two months, for a day, for an hour) dapat disebutkan secara spesifik. Tense ini juga dapat digunakan untuk membentuk conditional sentence tipe 2.
6. Kalimat positif (+)
S + Verb-2 (past tense)
S + be (was/were)
Contoh Simple Past Tense:
The teacher came
I was a stamp collector