Pertanyaan materi Adjective
Soal Essay/Uraian1. Is actor a adjective?
2. Is Fresh an adjective?
3. Is rainy an adjective?
4. Is walk a noun verb or adjective?
5. Is wide an adjective?
6. What is difference between adjective and adverb?
7. Is smart a adjective?
8. Is more an adjective?
9. Is Long a verb or adjective?
10. Is Sweetly an adjective?
Jawaban:1. Having the power or quality of acting; causing change; communicating action or motion; acting;—opposed to passive, that receives. Quick in physical movement; of an agile and vigorous body; nimble.
2. fresh (adjective) fresh (adverb) fresher (noun) fresh–faced (adjective)
3. adjective, rain·i·er, rain·i·est.
characterized by rain: rainy weather; a rainy region. wet with rain: rainy streets. bringing rain: rainy clouds.
4. walk (verb) walk (noun) walk–in (adjective)
5. adjective, wid·er, wid·est.
having considerable or great extent from side to side; broad: a wide boulevard.
6. What can you remember about the difference between adjectives and adverbs? ... An adjective describes a noun or pronoun: "That boy is so loud!" An adverb describes a verb or anything apart from a noun and pronoun: "That boy speaks so loudly!"
7. adjective, smart·er, smart·est.
clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
8. The word “more” can be an adjective or an adverb depending on how it's used. In your example, “more” is an adjective. ... (“More” is an adjective modifying the noun “power.”)
9. Apart from its use as an adjective (and occasionally as a verb – followed by for), the word long also functions as an adverb and, less frequently, as a noun.
10. Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verb sweeten which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. Having a pleasant taste, especially one relating to the basic taste sensation induced by sugar.