Pertanyaan materi Report Text
Soal Essay/Uraian1. What is the purpose of an informal report?
2. How many paragraphs are in a report?
3. Which of the following is the first step in writing a report?
4. What are the main components of report?
5. What is a good report?
6. What are different types of report?
7. What is descriptive report writing?
Jawaban:1. The main purpose of informal report is to present certain information. And there is no opportunity to add personal comment or opinion in such report. Actually informal reports are the shortest as well as simplest of all kinds of reports. These reports are most frequently used to report in business.
2. For historical writing, there should be between four and six paragraphs in a two-page paper, or six and twelve in a five-page essay. * More than that, and it becomes difficult to see the larger contours of your argument.
3. compose the first draft. ANS: CFeedbackAThe first step in writing a report is understanding the problem or assignment clearly.
4. The key elements of a report
1. Title page.
2. Table of contents.
3. Executive summary.
5. structure material in a logical and coherent order; present your report in a consistent manner according to the instructions of the report brief; make appropriate conclusions that are supported by the evidence and analysis of the report; make thoughtful and practical recommendations where required.
6. It is a concise document based on research that typically analyses a situation and sometimes makes recommendations. Types of reports include memos, meeting minutes, expense reports, audit reports, closure reports, progress reports, justification reports, compliance reports, annual reports, and feasibility reports.
7. The primary purpose of descriptive writing is to describe a person, place or thing in such a way that a picture is formed in the reader's mind. Capturing an event through descriptive writing involves paying close attention to the details by using all of your five senses.