Soal (Essay) Countable Noun Beserta Jawaban
Kumpulan Soal (Esai/Uraian) Materi Countable Noun1. Is furniture a countable noun?
2. How do you teach countable and uncountable nouns?
3. Is body a countable noun?
4. Is silver a countable noun?
5. Is banana a countable noun?
6. Is chocolate a countable noun?
Jawaban:1. Furniture, for example, is a noncount noun. Furniture is a collection of similar countable items like chairs, sofas, tables, shelves, beds and so on. Luggage is also a noncount noun
2. Don't focus on the practical reasons of why a noun can't be countable, because some English uncountable nouns are countable in other languages! When giving early examples of uncountable nouns, try not to use nouns that are sometimes countable (e.g. pizza), foods in general can often be both countable and uncountable.
3. Noun (countable) A body is the main part of a person, animal, physical object, or organisation. ... (countable) A body is a dead person or animal. The police found her body after she had been missing for three days.
4. Material nouns are usually uncountable. ... Examples are: gold, silver, iron, glass etc. But sometimes a material noun can be used as a countable noun to refer to something made of the material.
5. Countable nouns are things we can count. A countable noun can be singular (banana) or plural (bananas).
6. In a box of chocolates, the chocolates are countable and you can take one. When you have a bar of chocolate the chocolate is uncountable and you can take some.