Soal (Essay) Indefinite Pronoun Beserta Jawaban
Kumpulan Soal (Esai/Uraian) Materi Indefinite Pronoun1. Is anywhere an indefinite pronoun?
2. What does indefinite pronoun mean?
3. Is any an indefinite pronoun?
4. Is enough an indefinite pronoun?
5. How many types of indefinite pronouns are there?
6. What is the function of indefinite pronouns?
7. Are themselves indefinite pronouns?
Jawaban:1. Everyone, everybody, everything and everywhere are indefinite pronouns. We use them to refer to a total number of people, things and places.
2. a pronoun that does not refer to a specific person or thing "Anyone," "something," and "few" are indefinite pronouns.
3. But what about indefinite pronouns--such as all, any, both, each, every, few, many, neither, nobody, and none? They do not refer to a specific, definite person. Thus they are called "indefinite pronouns." The indefinite pronouns are a bit trickier than relative pronouns.
4. Indefinite pronouns include partitives such as any, anybody, anyone, either, neither, nobody, no, someone, and some; they also include universals such as every, all, both, and each; finally, they include quantifiers including any, some, several, enough, many, and much.
5. three categories
Indefinite pronouns can be divided into three categories based on whether they take a singular or plural verb: Always singular: anyone, everyone, someone, someone, anybody, somebody, nobody, each, one, either and neither. Always plural: both, few, many, others, and several.
6. We use indefinite pronouns to refer to people or things without saying exactly who or what they are. We use pronouns ending in -body or -one for people, and pronouns ending in -thing for things: Everybody enjoyed the concert.
7. The English indefinite pronouns are: ... singular/plural indefinite pronouns. you, yours, yourself, yourselves. they, them, theirs, themselves