Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Adverbs of Manner1. What is the adverb of manner of fast?
2. Is carefully an adverb of manner?
3. How do you teach adverbs of manner?
4. Do all adverbs of manner end in ly?
5. Where do adverbs of manner go?
Jawaban:1. Adverbs of manner are, for example: quickly, kindly, politely, hard, loudly, carefully, slowly, fast, happily, badly, easily, dangerously, excitedly, etc.
2. Here are some examples of adverbs of manner: He quickly drank the water. I laughed nervously. She read the letter carefully.
3. Adverbs of manner usually go at the end of the sentence . To make an adverb of manner, you usually add ly to the adjective quiet-quietly slow-slowly bad-badly For adjective that end in -y, change the y to ily. easy-easily noisy-noisily There are some adverbs that don't change.
4. Because of their distinctive endings, these adverbs are known as -LY ADVERBS. However, by no means all adverbs end in -ly. ... The modifying words very and extremely are themselves adverbs. They are called DEGREE ADVERBS because they specify the degree to which an adjective or another adverb applies.
5. Adverbs of manner are usually placed after the main verb. He swims fast. She sings beautifully. It is possible to place the adverb before the verb.
Lihat Juga: Soal (Essay) Adverbs of Manner Bagian 1