Soal (Uraian) Causative Verb dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Causative Verb1. What is causative verb with example?
2. How many types of causative verbs are there?
3. Does causative verb have?
4. Is cause a causative verb?
5. Why do we use causative verbs?
Jawaban:1. Causative verbs are verbs which show that another person does something for you. For example, we don't (usually) repair our own washing machines, or cut our own hair. Instead, we pay someone else to do these services for us – and we can use a causative verb to say this in English
2. In English, there are three true causative verbs, and they are: Let. Have. Make.
3. We use a causative verb when we want to talk about something that someone else did for us or for another person. ... It means that the subject caused the action to happen, but didn't do it themselves.
4. In English grammar, a causative verb is a verb used to indicate that some person or thing makes or helps to make something happen. Examples of causative verbs include (make, cause, allow, help, have, enable, keep, hold, let, force, and require), which can also be referred to as causal verbs or simply causatives
5. We use causative verbs to show that someone or something caused something to happen. Causative verbs are: get, have, make, let and help