Soal (Uraian) Correlative Conjunction dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Correlative Conjunction1. What are the 3 sets of correlative conjunctions?
2. How do you use correlative conjunctions?
3. What are the 5 correlative conjunctions?
4. What is correlative conjunction example?
5. Which sentence uses correlative conjunctions correctly?
6. What is the function of correlative conjunction?
Jawaban:1. Either ... or, neither ... nor, and not only ... but also are all correlative conjunctions. They connect two equal grammatical items. If, for example, a noun follows either, then a noun should also follow or
2. Correlative conjunctions are only used to connect two parts of a sentence that have equal value in the sentence. Incorrect Explanation: Sorry, that's not right. Correlative conjunctions are only used to connect two parts of a sentence that have equal value in the sentence
3. Correlative conjunctions work in pairs to join words, phrases, or clauses. The correlative conjunctions are either...or, neither... nor, both...and, not only...but also, whether...or.
4. Correlative conjunctions include pairs such as “both/and,” “either/or,” “neither/nor,” “not/but” and “not only/but also.” For example: either/or - I want either the cheesecake or the chocolate cake. both/and - We'll have both the cheesecake and the chocolate cake.
5. Example sentences containing correlative conjunctions:
We can go to either Greece or Spain for our holiday. It's my final offer – you can either take it or leave it.
6. Correlative conjunctions, or paired conjunctions, are sets of conjunctions that are always used together. Like coordinating conjunctions, they join words, phrases, or independent clauses of similar or equal importance and structure. Unlike coordinating conjunctions, they can only join two elements together, no more.