Soal (Uraian) Indefinite Pronoun dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Indefinite Pronoun1. How do you use indefinite pronouns in a sentence?
2. What are the 10 examples of pronoun?
3. What are the types of indefinite pronouns?
4. Is every an indefinite pronoun?
5. What is the rule for indefinite pronouns?
6. How do you explain an indefinite pronoun?
Jawaban:1. Indefinite pronouns are placed in the same location as a noun would go in the sentence. I would like to go to Paris this summer. I would like to go somewhere this summer. Jim gave me this book.
2. Pronouns are classified as personal (I, we, you, he, she, it, they), demonstrative (this, these, that, those), relative (who, which, that, as), indefinite (each, all, everyone, either, one, both, any, such, somebody), interrogative (who, which, what), reflexive (myself, herself), possessive (mine, yours, his, hers
3. Indefinite pronouns can be divided into three categories based on whether they take a singular or plural verb:
Always singular: anyone, everyone, someone, someone, anybody, somebody, nobody, each, one, either and neither.
Always plural: both, few, many, others, and several.
4. But what about indefinite pronouns--such as all, any, both, each, every, few, many, neither, nobody, and none? They do not refer to a specific, definite person. Thus they are called "indefinite pronouns." The indefinite pronouns are a bit trickier than relative pronouns.
5. Indefinite pronouns that end in -one are always singular. These words include anyone, everyone, someone, and one. Indefinite pronouns that end in -body are always singular. These words include anybody, somebody, nobody.
6. Indefinite pronouns are those referring to one or more unspecified objects, beings, or places. They are called “indefinite” simply because they do not indicate the exact object, being, or place to which they refer.