Soal (Uraian) Interrogative Pronoun dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Interrogative Pronoun1. What is interrogative pronoun give example?
2. What are demonstrative and interrogative pronouns?
3. What are the 5 interrogative pronouns?
4. How do you use interrogative pronouns?
5. How do you teach interrogative pronouns?
6. How many types of interrogative pronouns are there?
Jawaban:1. The main interrogative pronouns are "what," "which," "who," "whom," and "whose." Interrogative pronouns are used to ask questions. The other, less common interrogative pronouns are the same as the ones above but with the suffix "-ever" or "-soever" (e.g., "whatever," "whichever," "whatsoever," "whichsoever").
2. If they are being used to ask a question, they are interrogative. When you use them to show or point to something, they are demonstrative. ... (The pronoun whom is being used to ask a question.)
3. We use interrogative pronouns to ask questions. They are: who, which, whom, what and whose.
4. Interrogative Pronouns
What – Used to ask questions about people or objects. ...
Which – Used to ask questions about people or objects. ...
Who – Used to ask questions about people. ...
Whom – This interrogative pronoun is rarely seen these days, but when it shows up, it is used to ask questions about people.
5. Hint: Use who in a question when you would answer it with I, he, she, we, or they. Use whom when you would answer the question with me, him, her, us, or them. In other words, use who in a question if you would answer it with a subject pronoun, and use whom in a question if you would answer it with an object pronoun.
6. English has five interrogative pronouns: who, whom, whose, what, and which.