Soal (Uraian) Personal Pronoun dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Personal Pronoun1. What is personal pronoun and its examples?
2. Is anyone a personal pronoun?
3. What is the rule for using personal pronouns?
4. Is mine a personal pronoun?
5. What is the difference between a pronoun and a personal pronoun?
Jawaban:1. A personal pronoun is a short word we use as a simple substitute for the proper name of a person. Each of the English personal pronouns shows us the grammatical person, gender, number, and case of the noun it replaces. I, you, he, she, it, we they, me, him, her, us, and them are all personal pronouns.
2. All of these sentences use a plural personal pronoun (namely, they and their) to refer to a singular antecedent (everyone, employee, someone, and anyone). Everyone, someone, and anyone are singular indefinite pronouns, so called because they do not refer to a specific person, place, or thing
3. RULE: Pronouns have three cases: nominative (I, you, he, she, it, they), possessive (my, your, his, her, their), and objective (me, him, her, him, us, them). Use the nominative case when the pronoun is the subject of your sentence, and remember the rule of manners: always put the other person's name first!
4. The possessive personal pronouns are "mine," "yours," "his," "hers," "ours," and "theirs." Here is a quick reminder about personal pronouns. Personal pronouns are short words used to represent people or things. The personal pronouns are "I," "you," "he," "she," "it," "we," and "they."
5. Personal pronouns are used to refer to a particular person or thing. You might use one to refer to yourself or other specific people if you know who you are talking about, or you might use one to refer to a particular object. You can also use personal pronouns in the plural form.