Soal (Uraian) Possessive Adjective dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Possessive Adjective1. What are possessive adjectives examples?
2. What is the possessive adjective of I?
3. What is possessive adjectives in English?
4. How are possessive adjectives used?
5. What is difference between possessive adjective and possessive pronoun?
6. Is its a possessive adjective?
Jawaban:1. A word that indicates the possession of the noun to a person/a few people. The possessive adjectives are my, our, your, his, their, her, and its. Examples of Possessive Adjective: My computer is not working as fast as it worked in the beginning. Our father told us not to quarrel with anyone.
2. The possessive adjectives are my, your, his, her, its, our, their, and whose. A possessive adjective sits before a noun (or a pronoun) to show who or what owns it.
3. They are words that modify a noun to show a form of possession, a sense of belonging or ownership to a specific person, animal or thing. The possessive adjectives that are used in the English language are: my, your, our, its, her, his, and their; each one corresponds to a subject pronoun.
4. Possessive adjectives are used to show possession or ownership of something. While we use them when we refer to people, it is more in the sense of relationship than ownership. The possessive adjective needs to agree with the possessor and not with the thing that is possessed.
5. A possessive adjective is always followed by a noun. Examples are: your phone, my brother, his dog etc. A possessive pronoun is used without a noun. Examples are: his, hers, yours, theirs, ours, mine etc
6. Possessive adjectives are my, your, his, her, its, our, their. Possessive adjectives occur before a noun (my car) or an adjective + noun (my new car). Rule 3. Possessive adjectives have no singular or plural