Soal (Uraian) Present Perfect Continuous Tense dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Present Perfect Continuous Tense1. What is present perfect continuous tense with examples?
2. What is the present perfect continuous tense of work?
3. When present perfect continuous tense is used?
4. What is the difference between present perfect tense and present perfect continuous tense?
5. What are the rules of present perfect continuous tense?
Jawaban:1. We use the present perfect continuous to show that something started in the past and has continued up until now. "For five minutes," "for two weeks," and "since Tuesday" are all durations which can be used with the present perfect continuous. Examples: They have been talking for the last hour.
2. Present Perfect Continuous tense represents the work which started in the past and is still running. It uses “have been/has been” and “ing” is added with the verb.
3. We use the Present Perfect Continuous tense to talk about action that started in the past and is continuing now. This is often used with for or since. I have been reading for 2 hours.
4. The present perfect simple usually focuses on the result of the activity in some way, and the present perfect continuous usually focuses on the activity itself in some way.
5. Subject + Has/Have + been + Verb (Ist form) + Ing + Object + For/Since + Time + Remaining + (.) In Present Perfect Continuous Tense, helping verb 'has been / have been' is used and 'Ing' is added with first form of Verb. For time 'Since or For' is used.