Soal (Uraian) Reflexive Pronoun dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Reflexive Pronoun1. What is reflexive pronoun and examples?
2. How do we use reflexive pronouns?
3. What is the difference between intensive and reflexive pronouns?
4. How do you identify a reflexive pronoun?
5. How do you use reflexive pronouns in a sentence?
Jawaban:1. Reflexive pronouns are words ending in -self or -selves that are used when the subject and the object of a sentence are the same (e.g., I believe in myself). ... The nine English reflexive pronouns are myself, yourself, himself, herself, oneself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, and themselves.
2. Reflexive pronouns are words like myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves and themselves. They refer back to a person or thing. We often use reflexive pronouns when the subject and the object of a verb are the same. I cut myself when I was making dinner last night.
3. Reflexive pronouns are used when the subject and object are the same. Intensive pronouns are used to emphasize the subject, meaning that person or thing and nobody/nothing else. Did someone paint your house?” “No, I painted it myself.” He was planning to ask his assistant to go, but in the end he went himself.
4. Reflexive pronouns, like "myself" or "herself," show when the object of a sentence is also the subject of a sentence. Examples include "I saw myself in the mirror" or "We bought ourselves a snack at the farmer's market." .
5. Examples of Reflexive Pronouns
1. I was in a hurry, so I washed the car myself.
2. You're going to have to drive yourself to school today.
3. He wanted to impress her, so he baked a cake himself.
4. Jennifer does chores herself because she doesn't trust others to do them right.
5. That car is in a class all by itself.
6. We don’t have to go out; we can fix dinner ourselves.
7. You are too young to go out by yourselves.
8. The actors saved the local theatre money by making costumes themselves.