Soal (Uraian) Report Text dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang Report Text1. How do you write a report text?
2. What is the communicative purpose of report text?
3. What is the difference of report text and descriptive text?
4. What tense is mostly used in report text?
5. What is report text and example?
6. How do you start an information text?
7. What is the characteristic of report text?
8. What is the main purpose of report?
Jawaban:1. These are outlined below.
Step 1: Decide on the 'Terms of reference'
Step 2: Decide on the procedure.
Step 3: Find the information.
Step 4: Decide on the structure.
Step 5: Draft the first part of your report.
Step 6: Analyse your findings and draw conclusions.
Step 7: Make recommendations.
Step 8: Draft the executive summary and table of contents
Step 9: Compile a reference list
Step 10: Revise your draft report
2. Text communicative purpose of the Report is to present information about something, what it is, as a result of systematic observation or analysis. Gajala described may include natural, environmental, man-made objects, or social phenomena.
3. In short, report text describes the way of certain things and frequently refer to phenomenon of nature, animal and scientific object. ... The way of descriptive text in showing thing is based on the objective fact of the thing. It describe the specific thing simply as the thing is.
4. The present simple is the most commonly used tense in academic writing, so if in doubt, this should be your default choice of tense. There are two main situations where you always need to use the present tense.
5. Report text is a text that describes something in general. Every text has a communicative purpose. Communicative purpose of report text is to present information about something in general. Report text has two generic structures. The first is general classification it is usually in the first paragraph of the text.
6. The first sentence of each section should begin with a topic sentence expressing the main idea or topic of that paragraph. The next sentence will provide more detail on the topic sentence or main idea. The next sentence can provide an example or evidence regarding the main idea.
7. A report text always introduces group or general aspect and focus on general nouns, such as: 'Platypus', 'Bees', etc. A report text uses relating verb and action verb, for example: Relating verb : Reptiles are scalyanimal,etc. Action verb : Birds fly in the sky, etc.
8. The Purpose of Reports. Reports communicate information which has been compiled as a result of research and analysis of data and of issues. Reports can cover a wide range of topics, but usually focus on transmitting information with a clear purpose, to a specific audience.