15 Pertanyaan Tentang Present Perfect Continuous Tense dan Jawaban
Soal (Essay) Materi Present Perfect Continuous Tense
9. What is the difference between present perfect tense and present perfect continuous tense?
The present perfect simple usually focuses on the result of the activity in some way, and the present perfect continuous usually focuses on the activity itself in some way.
10. What are the rules of present perfect continuous tense?
Subject + Has/Have + been + Verb (Ist form) + Ing + Object + For/Since + Time + Remaining + (.) In Present Perfect Continuous Tense, helping verb 'has been / have been' is used and 'Ing' is added with first form of Verb. For time 'Since or For' is used.
11. How do you explain present perfect continuous tense?
The present perfect continuous tense (also known as the present perfect progressive tense) shows that something started in the past and is continuing at the present time. The present perfect continuous is formed using the construction has/have been + the present participle (root + -ing).
12. What is the helping verb of present perfect continuous tense?
In Present Perfect Continuous Tense, helping verb 'has been / have been' is used and 'Ing' is added with first form of Verb. For time 'Since or For' is used. Word “Since' is used when time mentioned in the sentence is certain and 'For' is used when time mentioned in the sentence is not certain.
13. How do you introduce present perfect continuous?
Introduce the present perfect continuous by asking students how long they've been studying in the current class on that day. Extend this to other activities. It's a good idea to use a magazine with photos and ask questions about how long the person in the photo has been doing a particular activity.
14. Tuliskan pengertian present perfect continuous tense !
Present Perfect Continuous Tense adalah salah satu bentuk tenses yang digunakan untuk menyatakan suatu tindakan yang dimulai di masa lalu dan masih berlanjut sampai sekarang.
15. Tuliskan rumus atau pola present perfect continuous tense dalam bentuk kalimat positif!
Subject + Have/has + Been + verb -ing
1. I have been teaching English.
2. You have been teaching English.
3. We have been teaching English.
4. They have been teaching English.
5. He has been teaching English.
6. She has been teaching English.
Gunakan have been untuk subject I, you, we dan they.
Gunakan has been untuk subject he, she dan it.