Soal (Esai) English for Children Lengkap Jawaban
Latihan Soal (Essay/Uraian) Bab English for Children
1. Should I speak to my child in two languages?
2. What does watching TV do to a child brain?
3. Raising multilingual or bilingual children: tips?
4. What 5 year olds should know?
5. Can 5 year olds write sentences?
6. How do I teach my 4 year old a new language?
Jawaban:1. The short answer is no. Children are incredibly sensitive to the different ways people speak. Even when they only hear one language, they learn very quickly about differences between the way men and women talk, the difference between polite and impolite ways of talking, and so on.
2. Good evidence suggests that screen viewing before age 18 months has lasting negative effects on children's language development, reading skills, and short term memory. It also contributes to problems with sleep and attention.
1. Read and tell stories in your language, and encourage your child to join in. ...
2. Play games in your language, especially games that focus on language, like 'I spy', bingo, 'Who am I? ...
3. Sing songs, dance and play music in your language.
4. At this age, your child might also:
1. copy simple shapes with a pencil.
2. copy letters and write their own name.
3. say their full name, address, age and birthday.
4. draw more realistic pictures – for example, a person with a head with eyes, mouth and nose, and a 5. body with arms and legs.
6. read simple picture books.
5. It really depends on the age and capabilities of the child. A child of four/five years of age can write in sentences (some even tidily) however some cannot.
6. What You Can Do as a Parent in a Bilingual or Multilingual Home
1. Teach through repetition. Children learn through repetition and active engagement with another language. ...
2. Use big gestures and physical demonstrations. ...
3. Create a positive learning environment. ...
4. Teach through engaging activities. ...
5. Do your own play-by-play.