Soal (Essay) Introduction to Linguistics Beserta Jawaban
Kumpulan Soal (Esai/Uraian) Materi Introduction to Linguistics1. What is another word for linguistic?
2. What are the goals of Applied Linguistics?
3. What applied linguistics include?
4. Where did linguistics come from?
5. What are linguistic theories?
6. What is field in linguistics?
7. What is interesting linguistics?
Jawaban:1. In this page you can discover 31 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for linguistic, like: lingual, grammatical, usagistic, oral, semantic, dialectal, philological, etymological, phonological, morphological and phonetic.
2. The aim of Applied Linguistics is to promote a principled approach to language education and other language-related concerns by encouraging enquiry into the relationship between theoretical and practical studies.
3. In addition to foreign language teaching and machine translation, a partial sampling of issues considered central to the field of applied linguistics today includes topics such as language for special purposes (e.g. language and communication problems related to aviation, language disorders, law, medicine, science), ...
4. Linguistics as a western discipline therefore has its roots in ancient India, in the study and preservation of sacred texts. The grammarian Panini wrote a description of Sanskrit in about 1500 B.C. which is still unexcelled.
5. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Basic linguistic theory is a term coined by R. M. W. Dixon to describe the theoretical framework and basic concepts that is generally used in grammatical description of languages, and in linguistic typology.
6. This is a branch of Linguistics which introduces students the methodology of. elicitation, transcription, organization, and analysis of linguistic data of a language for which no first-hand knowledge is available to students.
7. Linguistics is concerned with the nature of language and communication. It also studies how people acquire a first language and the languages after that, which is basically what I do for a living.