Soal (Essay) TEFL Beserta Jawaban
Kumpulan Soal (Esai/Uraian) Materi TEFL1. What is the TEFL course like?
2. Can I teach English online without a TEFL certificate?
3. Can I do TEFL course on my phone?
4. What countries can I teach in with TEFL?
5. Is TKT a TEFL qualification?
6. Which TEFL courses are accredited?
7. Is TEFL Professional Development Institute legit?
8. Is a TEFL certificate worth it?
Jawaban:1. A TEFL course covers topics including teaching language skills, grammar, lesson planning and classroom management. A TEFL course will teach you how to: Teach English Language Skills. Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
2. You can start teaching online without any experience. So there you have it, all the platforms that let you teach English online without experience. Just remember, a TEFL certificate is a requirement for most reputable online teaching jobs.
3. No matter where you are, you can now work through your TEFL course on the move! This allows you to complete parts or your entire TEFL course on a smart phone, tablet or any other web enabled device. ... All you need is a smart phone or tablet. You just login in using a web browser as you normally would!
4. Even without a four-year degree, a native English speaker with an accredited TEFL / TESOL Certification can realistically find great opportunities in dozens of countries around the world including Spain, Russia, China, Argentina and many nations in Latin America and Eastern Europe.
5. The TKT is a TEFL qualification which introduces you to the principles and practice of teaching.
6. Well-known TEFL / TESOL accrediting bodies include: TQUK, College of Teachers, and ACCET. Courses offered directly through an accredited university will also be considered accredited, including SIT, Cambridge University (CELTA), Trinity University (Trinity certificate).
7. The TEFL Professional Development Institute was started by three professors from the UK, Australia and Canada. We are independently audited, accredited and reviewed. ... Our certificates meet the internationals standards and are accepted by all TEFL Governments and employers.
8. If you plan to teach full-time in a country that requires a TEFL certificate, I would definitely get one. If you plan on teaching abroad for less than a year or part-time, then it's a good idea but not totally necessary. ... A TEFL may also help you get a better teaching job where you'll have increased work satisfaction.