Soal (Uraian) TEFL dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Essay/Esai) Tentang TEFL1. What is the meaning of TEFL?
2. Is a TEFL certificate worth it?
3. What is TEFL and example?
4. How do you get a TEFL Certificate?
5. How difficult is the TEFL course?
6. Which TEFL course is best?
7. Is 30 too old to teach English abroad?
8. What is a TEFL qualification?
1. TEFL programs are intended for teachers who plan to go abroad to teach students in a country where the primary language is not English.
2. If you plan to teach full-time in a country that requires a TEFL certificate, I would definitely get one. If you plan on teaching abroad for less than a year or part-time, then it's a good idea but not totally necessary. ... A TEFL may also help you get a better teaching job where you'll have increased work satisfaction.
3. The acronym "TEFL" stands for "Teaching English as a Foreign Language". ... TEFL exists in countries where English is not the first language (for example Brazil, China, France) as well as in countries where English is the first language (for example Australia, Canada, United Kingdom).
4. You generally have three options when it comes to getting TEFL certified: taking an online course, attending home-based on-site course, or getting certified abroad. Each option offers different advantages and challenges, and each one carries with it its own price tag.
5. Generally speaking TEFL is not hard to pass. Face-to-face courses generally have interviews and strict admission requirements so if it is not likely to complete or pass the course, they will not be admitted in the first place.
6. Any course aimed at training you for teaching English as a foreign language can be referred to as a Tefl course. The two most internationally recognised qualifications are the Cambridge Celta and the Trinity CertTesol. These are the two courses most employers know and prefer.
7. Although you may not initially believe it, there are no real age restrictions for teaching English overseas. In reality, there are many ESL teachers out there teaching throughout the world way beyond their twenties. Some are even as young as sixty and seventy!
8. A TEFL (English as a Foreign Language) certification is the globally accepted qualification to teach English abroad to students (both children and adults) whose first language isn't English. A TEFL is what most hiring schools are looking for on a teach abroad application.